Friday 11 November 2011

Being a Blogger...

Well so far it's turned out I'm not a natural Blogger. I think about bogging and what I could write, but something holds me back, so today I've sat down to work out why and start to change it!
I love talking, could talk for hours, so why is blogging so different? I think a part of it is once it's said, its real. That doesn't mean it's fact or knowledge, just that it's real, without being always being right.
I'm a planner, my room is filled with to-do lists, I like the fact that you write it down a tick it off, you've achieved something! Even if it's just to tidy your room... With a to-do list it's no longer just something you've done, it's something you've achieved! I like that!! But bloggng is totally different. To me, somethimes it feels like one of those dreams where you're running, but you're not going anywhere.... But actually I think you reach a point, look back and realise how far you've come! 
So from this day forward I will not plan to blog, I will not wait till I'm in my happy productive place, I will just write and whatever happens, happens!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment