Thursday 17 November 2011

Writing a journal

I'm sure everyones found their own way to write a journal, but thought I'd share mine as it might be helpful! 
I'm using Microsoft Office OneNote... It's a program that I uploaded to my laptop to get Word, excel etc. It's brilliant, I discovered it whilst doing a project at college and its great bacause you open the page, can click anywhere and start typing. It automatically saves and uses boxes, which you can always add too, but I like that they can be anywhere on the page. You can add loads of different tabs for differnent thought paths, and also link internet addresses and photos...  It basically turns into a massive scrap book of your thoughts, things that you've stumbled apon and research! I'd highly recomend it, it's great to have everything in one place! 
Hope that explaination is understanable!!  :) 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Hannah, I'm going to take a look at that now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking into this too - does it come free with Office 2008? But seriously - the digital is part of our lives - this is your private digital and it sounds like it works for you and will interface well with the reflective practice and networking themes for the course - Hannah - now make sure to collect things and put them into your thinking... the course is all about thinking critically.

    ReplyDelete